Free Stock Market Game (Virtual Stock Simulator)
Tradingkart Stock Simulator provides you $10,000 in Virtual Cash to test your trading skills on Real United States Stock Markets (NYSE & Nasdaq) through easy to use tradingkart platform. Submit trades in tradingkart virtual stock simulator environment before you start risking your own capital. Users can now buy and sell cryptocurrency using Tradingkart Cryptocurrency Simulator.
Create account and start trading on tradingkart free online stock and cryptocurrency simulator. (It's Free No Card Required)
- Cryptocurrency Stock Simulator is available now
- Simplified Trading Interface
- 6000+ NASDAQ & NYSE listed Stocks/ ETF
- 9000+ listed Cryptocurrency available for trades (Binance, Coinbase, Huobi etc.)
- Advanced Trading Features (Market | Limit | Stop)
- Customized Watchlist Functionality
- Holdings Performance / Real Time Reports
- Peformance Rankings & Leaderboard
- Penny Stock Simulation
- Finance News & Many More Features
- No 1 Stock Simulator for Trading Practise
Stock Simulator Frequently Asked Questions
Tradingkart is the best stock market game for students, teachers, new investor and for trading experiments.
What is the Stock Market Game and why should you use it for virtual trading?
The stock market is full of challenges but at the same time it can also be very rewarding if you know how to tackle it. The problem that comes from using the stock market is that you never really know what to expect. Sometimes things can be simple, other times less so. You do run the risk of losing all the money you wanted to invest in the first place if you don’t have the right knowledge. And that’s why using the Stock Market Game or a virtual stock exchange to practice trading strategy is a much better idea.
What is the Stock Market Game?
The Stock Market Game is a stock
market simulator. What it does is it allows you to enter a virtual stock exchange and there you can start investing in stocks and see whether your
investment is a good one or not.
The great thing about this virtual trading experience is that with TradingKart’s Stock Market Game you have $10 thousand free in virtual cash and you can play around with it to see how you can invest and earn even more money. It’s a great and educational experience That helps you figure out what investments are wise, what you shouldn’t invest in and so on. Every detail matters when it comes to investing, so you have to figure out all of that on your own.
But TradingKart and its Stock Market Game provide you with a much simpler way. This is the
best stock exchange game play because you can test the trading on
real US stock markets. The fact that you get to use real data means you actively get to see what your trades would bring to the table at this time if you would invest in them.
Yet you are using virtual trading money, so you get to learn from mistakes and not lose a penny in the entire process. Thishelps a lot because it brings you control over the process and you can adapt or adjust to everything based on your own needs fast and easy.
Why should you use the stock market simulator?
The primary benefit of having a virtual stock exchange is that you have the opportunity to test out multiple trading options the way you want without restrictions. The great thing is that this works and it can be adapted and adjusted to your needs in a proper manner. On top of that, the Stock Market Game offers you free money to play it. Granted, this is virtual trading we are talking about, but it does provide real data.
How else can you know which stocks are right for you? Too many people risk too much simply because they don't take stock of their current needs, goals, and risk tolerance before they invest. The stock market game helps you to tell what you need to know to choose the stocks that best suit you.
As a result, this is a very
good learning tool and one that will offer you new and creative results again and again. It works very well and the data acquired from real trading platforms helps you get a good insight into your chances and how you can trade.
This is one of the best ways to learn how to trade without putting in any money or risking anything. Most of the time this would be very hard to do, but the best stock exchange game play really manages to help you learn without having to worry about any problems or anything like that.
What are the advantages of virtual trading?
- Once you start using the stock market simulator you will get to have a way to trade without spending real money.
- It can be used as a great learning experience as you explore the virtual stock exchange and use the virtual currency to purchase virtual stocks and see how much you can win as a result.
- Virtual trading is offered free of charge. You don’t have to pay for this, so you can easily play around and just enjoy the experience while also testing out numerous strategies. This is the perfect tool you can use if you want to improve the way you trade or learn more about trading the right way. It will be worth it, and you can adapt and adjust it to suit your needs.
Do you need to use real money at any point?
What makes Stock Market Game amazing is the fact that the Stock Market Game is fully free. While other platforms will require you to add real money in order to buy credits, you won’t find anything like that here. It certainly delivers the results and value you want, and in the end that can be incredibly rewarding and interesting.
Every feature is provided free of charge, and you can enjoy it as you see fit.
It’s the best stock trading tutorial and education that you can find online. Plus, being able to test out new ideas and check out how everything works for free is amazing.
You can read as much as you want online, but in the end, what matters the most is quality and a great experience. It will certainly be worth it if you test out the Stock Market Game, because it enriches your trading life with new ways to test ideas. And having no risks means you can have fun and just enjoy the process more than ever before. But even if it’s just a simulation, it feels great and you can easily play around with it.
Benefits of the Virtual Trading
The essential advantage of the virtual stock exchange is that you get the opportunity to try out the numerous trading options in a manner that you like with no restrictions. The following are the advantages of virtual trading to any user.
- The virtual trading is offered free without any pay; there is no payment for it as a user; you will play comfortably and test the experiences as you also test new approaches. It is a vital tool, and you will be able to use it if you would want to make improvements in how to trade and learn more on the right way to trade. It is worth it, and you will be able to adjust and adapt and suit all your requirements.
- When you begin using the stock market simulator, you will get the mode of trading without spending the real money.
- It gives the user a learning experience as the user explore virtual stocks exchange using the virtual currency to buy the virtual stocks, and you will see the much you will win.
Interact with other traders
Another interesting thing when it comes to this stock market simulator is that you get to interact with other traders. You have the opportunity to
learn their methods and actively figure out what you can do in order to become a better trader.
It’s very hard to enter the stock market without losing money until you learn the ins and outs. But this entire thing is designed to help you become a better trader and it certainly does that in a remarkable manner. It’s always important to note that the stock market is all about change, and with the Stock Market Game you get to test changes and see what you can explore in great and exciting ways.
Basic trading terms
If you want to enter the stock market, it’s important to learn some basic trading terms. And the stock market simulator helps you learn some things quickly and with great results.
- Buy and sell - are normal terms that mean you either want to buy or sell your stocks based on the price.
- Limit Buy and Limit Sell - means you can set up your automatic trader to limit the amount of stocks you want to buy or sell to a certain number.
- Stop Buy or Stop Sell -, in these cases, you stop buying or selling because the stocks are not profitable right now. You can restart buying or selling at your own pace.
- 52 Week High - 52 week high gives you the highest price that particular stock has reached in the most recent 52-week period. Knowing this price lets you gauge where the stock is now versus where it has been recently.
- 52 Week Low - 52 week low gives you the lowest price that particular stock reached in the most recent 52-week period. Again, this information is crucial to your ability to analyze stock over a period of time.
- Dividend - Dividends are basically payments to owners (stockholders) and usually payouts per stock you hold for that company. The dividend is very important to investors seeking income from their stock investment.
- Volume - Normally, when you hear the word "volume" on the news, it refers to how much stock is bought and sold for the entire market. Volume is certainly important to watch because the stocks that you're investing in are somewhere in that activity.
- Yield - In general, yield is a return on the money you invest. It's calculated by dividing the annual dividend by the current stock price. Notice that many companies report no yield; because they have no dividends, their yield is zero.
- P/E - The P/E ratio is the ratio between the price of the stock and the company's earnings. P/E ratios are widely followed and are important barometers of value in the world of stock investing. The P/E ratio (also called the "earnings multiple" or just "multiple") is frequently used to determine whether a stock is expensive (a good value). Value investors (such as yours truly) find P/E ratios to be essential to analyzing a stock as a potential investment. As a general rule, the P/E should be 10 to 20 for large cap or income stocks. For growth stocks, a P/E no greater than 30 to 40 is preferable.
Then there are some other Stock Market terms like arbitrage, which means buying and selling the same security on different markets and at different prices. The Bear Market for example means that the stock market is having a downward trend at this particular time. The Bull Market is just the opposite, the market is in a period where stock market are increasing exponentially.
Learning all the Stock Market terms that you can is very important because it will help make the process of entering the stock market and handling things a whole lot easier. Yes, this is not going to be a walk in the park, but it can do wonders if you know how to manage the process and do everything the right way.
Comprehensive market summary and stock research
Aside from the Stock Market Game, you also have a market summary and stock research on the site. Which means you get immediate access to all the trading data and you will have a really good way to start trading without having to worry about anything. It certainly delivers because you get to have immediate access to all that stuff you need and so much more in a comprehensive and powerful package.
What did the Dow do? How about Nasdaq? people asking those questions expect an answer regarding how well the market performed that day.
Well, the Dow fell 160 points to 12,800, while Nasdaq was unchanged at 2,600. The Dow and Nasdaq are indexes, which are statistical measures that represent the value of a batch of stocks. You can use indexes as general gauges of stock market activity. From them, you get a basic idea of how well (or how poorly) the overall market (or a portion of it) is doing.
The research you have on the site makes this stock market simulator one of the
most realistic virtual trading solutions that you can see on the market right now. It’s convenient, unique and it can be customized too. Plus, the fact that you have accurate, real-time info will help make your trades more meaningful and interesting.
While it might take a while to handle everything and ensure that the process is great, you can rest assured that all these results will be worth it and you will have a great time.
Use the TradingKart Stock Market Game today
There are some simulators also available in market like – Investopedia Stock Simulator, Market watch stock game, Wall Street Journal Stock Market Game, How the market works and some more.
The Stock Market Game created by TradingKart is one of the most interesting virtual stock exchange games that you can find out there. It’s designed to use real data, which means you can use it as a great trading tool without having to worry about any results or anything like that. It comes in handy if you’re new to the industry, but even experts can try out new strategies and ideas without risking their money.
It helps a lot, so if you were looking for a way to enjoy virtual trading this could be the one for you. It’s comprehensive, professional and very reliable!